Legionnaires Cash Calendar Draw Rules of Play
- Sarnia Legionnaires Jr. Hockey Club will be conducting the raffle, which will be in the form of daily cash calendar draws, from January 1 to February 23, and one early-bird draw on December 25.
- No Board members and/or Board members conducting the raffle will be allowed to purchase tickets.
- 1000 tickets will be sold, at a price of $25.00 each. Total prize value to be won is $8000.00.
- Prize amounts vary from $100.00 to $400.00, depending on the day, and are marked on the calendars.
- Cheques are sent to the winner’s home. Ticket holder does not need to be present to win.
- Once a ticket holder has won, the ticket is re-entered into the draw, so a ticket holder may be eligible to win more than once.
- Purchasers of stub tickets must legibly write their information on the ticket stub. Sarnia Legionnaires Jr. Hockey Club is not responsible for loss of winnings due to illegible stub.
- Draws will take place at the Pat Stapleton Arena (one for each day of the current week), every Thursday night during the months of January , February a One early-bird draw will take place on December 27.
- Tickets are stored in a drum, under lock and key, at the Pat Stapleton Arena, with key available only to select club executive members and select arena staff.
- Tickets are drawn by random patrons during the second intermission on game night. Two executive members are present at all draws.
- Winners are posted on web site, in program Insert, and posted at the arena during game night.
- Contact information for all winners will be shared with the licensing authority.
Problem Gambling Hotline: 1-888-230-3505
This raffle is licensed by the City of Sarnia and is subject to regulations set by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and/or the City of Sarnia’s Charity Gaming Office.